comm207fall06

a weblog for Pete Ellertsen's students in Communications 207 (editing for publication) at Benedictine University/Springfield. Link here to my faculty page.

Monday, September 18, 2006

 

Hey, y'all notice the assignment(s)?

Just checking ... not nagging ...

At least not yet.

There are a couple of assignments posted to the blog:

1. The most recent is headed "Next week's assignment." It was posted last week, but now it's this week and so far I see one response posted (thanks, Terah). But "next week" is still this week, right? So there's still time.

Time flies when you're having fun. Scary, huh?

2. The other assignment I posted Monday, Sept. 11, under the heading "Trade names -- AP Stylebook." So far we've had one post in response to it, too. (Thanks, Mitch. Good eye! I think I agree with you on the editorial decisions involved, although I guess it's arguable either way whether you'd want the picture on the coffee table or not.) There's still time for the rest of you to post, too, by the way.

And I'm counting how often you post in reply to the assignments.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   November 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?