comm207fall06

a weblog for Pete Ellertsen's students in Communications 207 (editing for publication) at Benedictine University/Springfield. Link here to my faculty page.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

 

Halloween Assignment-test HTML

What I did on Halloween



Why is it so hard to come up with something to write? Seriosuly. My limitations are nearly nonexistant, but for the past five minutes I've been staring at a blank screen. Well, obviously not anymore, but still.



In all seriousness, though, Halloween is one of the more fun holidays, in tradition at least. There's nothing like a good haunted house this time of year, even though the good ones are a minimum of 15-20 minutes away from Springfield. However, a more important holiday actually takes place the day following Halloween, which is the Day of the Dead (gotta love Wiki). This holiday isn't heavily celebrated in the US, even though it is celbrated among Mexican-American communities.



I will be somewhat celebrating the Day of the Dead. I'll be watching Lost, where someone is rumored to kick the bucket on tomorrow's episode.



I'm going into this next part blind. Part of this assignment is to put a Halloween-y (hehe, I said weeny) picture in here. I have no idea what this is going to look like. For all I know, it could be a nice picture of kids trick-or-treating, or a screen shot from Saw III. Here goes nothing:



Yeah, that IS pretty scary...


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   November 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?