comm207fall06

a weblog for Pete Ellertsen's students in Communications 207 (editing for publication) at Benedictine University/Springfield. Link here to my faculty page.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

 

Comments/Suggestions for improving COMM 207

Doc,
Before I give you my suggestions on improving COMM 207, I want to congratulate you on a very succesful first run!!! I think you did an amazing job teaching this class for the first time. I feel like you spent a little bit of time on each chapter of the book which was very helpful in helping us understand the main points. In the future, I think it would be helpful to spend a little bit more time on editing actual articles. As tedious as it is, it really is very helpful, and it helped me in all of my other communications courses. The ACT of editing helps in every other aspect of communications because you can use the techniques and regulations in correspondence to broadcasting as well. All in all, great job Doc!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   November 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?